Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Virtual Assistant?
Virtual Assistants are home-based personal assistants who perform a wide range of office functions for clients without having to set foot in the client’s office. They are experienced at working virtually, which means you avoid the additional cost of having to employ a new member of staff or having to utilise office space.
Virtual Assistants are not temps nor employees, but self-employed professional administrative assistants.
What are the advantages of Virtual Secretarial Service over a traditional secretary?
Your own employees come with the hassles of PAYE, tax, National Insurance and pension contributions and a lot of extra work. With us, all you have to worry about is your invoice. It’s simpler and far more efficient.
- You only pay for the time we work.
- We work outside of normal hours if required.
- There’s no need to train new staff.
- We have access to a wide range of professionals to expand our offerings as required.
Is there a minimum number of hours I have to use?
No, the choice is always yours. 1 hour or 100 hours, it’s always up to you.
Why should I outsource to a Virtual Assistant?
There are a number of reasons for outsourcing your work to a Virtual Assistant. Try to answer the following questions:-
1. Do you have tasks that are time consuming?
2. Would you prefer not to have to carry out these tasks yourself?
3. Do you consider the time you spend dealing with these tasks would be better spent elsewhere on your business?
4. Do you have too much to do and could use some assistance?
5. Would you prefer to pay for an individual task as and when they arise rather than the expense of employing your own staff?
If you have answered “yes” to any of the above questions then you would benefit from outsourcing to a Virtual Assistant.
This is where Virtual Secretarial Service can help!
How do I pay?
Please pay by Bank transfer/on-line banking or Paypal. Please email us for details.
Who is my Virtual Assistant?
We carefully pick only the right people to work for and with us, and place each client with a VA that suits them. You’re welcome to speak with your VA personally before signing up to get to know them better.
“UK Safety Services have been utilising the services of Virtual Secretarial Services since 2007 and can confirm that they are reliable, flexible and excellent value for the work undertaken on behalf of our organisation.
They have supported our business with a professionalism that is a credit to their approach towards assisting businesses to develop and grow. Their administration skills have enabled us to operate our office and business remotely in our absence which has greatly increased our capacity to undertake work on behalf of our clients.
We are more than happy to recommend Virtual Secretarial Service as a competent and reliable service provider.”Bill Coulson (CMIOSH)